your meditation studio, in Kinsale.

Join us

Meditation has arrived in Kinsale. After hours The Post House Coffee Shop is transformed into a beautiful pop-up meditation studio. An accessible space for newcomers to meditation and seasoned practitioners.

Sonas brings a modern approach to ancient wisdom that will increase your ability to focus, boost your creativity levels, help you overcome anxiety and even improve sleep. 

What are the benefits of meditation practice?

0 %

Enhancement in sleep quality 

JAMA Internal Medicine Journal

0 %

improvement in attention and working memory capacity. 

Journal of Cognitive Enhancement

0 %

reduction in burnout symptoms 

Journal of Occupational Health Psychology

December Timetable

Bright n early Friday morning / Sunday evening zen…

meditation cushion at sonas

January Timetable

Bright n early morning classes & early evening zen…

allowing you to set the pace for your day and your life

45 minutes of guided tranquillity

  • Wake Up Tuesday + Thursday @ 6.15 am

    A grounding, breath-focused class.

  • Wind Down Monday + Wednesday @ 7.15 pm

    A soothing, heart-centred class that will take your mind from 100 miles an hour down to 10.

Where to find us

The Post House Coffee Shop 23 Main Street Kinsale Co Cork

Class Pricing

Drop in

45 minute drop in class €15

Class Packs

4 Class Pass — €40
10 Class Pass — €80


Commit to your practice with sonas monthly membership €44

You will never be able to experience everything. So, please, do poetical justice to your soul and simply experience yourself.

Why Meditate?

Use 2% of Your Day to Make the Other 98% Better

Georgie shares tools and techniques that not only make you feel great in the moment but improve how you move through the rest of your day

Learn How to Get More of Your Most Valuable Resource: Time

We have a finite amount of time on this planet. Georgie shares how to stop wasting time mind-wandering and get more time back in your day.

Improve ADHD and ADT

In a recent study of meditation for people with ADHD, 78 per cent of participants reported a reduction in total ADHD symptoms, with 30 percent reporting at least a 30 percent symptom reduction

Rest — 5x Deeper than Sleep

Learn ancient techniques to support your wellbeing

Enhance productivity

Meditation gets you out of fight-or-flight mode and into stay-and-play.

Improve immune functioning


We don’t have a dress code, but we suggest going for something comfy to sit in, like jeans or workout gear. Since we like to keep things relaxed and cosy, you can even go barefoot or wear your favourite socks, as we ask you to leave your shoes at the door. Suits and skirts are fine too, just not the super short ones.

We have meditation cushions, and stools. If you have your own please bring it along.

Sonas Meditation exists to make meditation accessible to everyone. There are chairs available too and you are very welcome to use those during the class.

If you have any worries about your comfort during the session, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 021 478788 to explore additional options.

You are not alone! Many people tell me they “can’t meditate”, that their mind is “too busy”…

They were very happy to let me know they were wrong.

You can meditate, and it’s the perfect thing to support a busy mind.

Our morning class is more energising and on Sunday evenings it’s a calming heart centered class. Try both and see which you prefer. 

Prefer to take it slow?

Listen to Georgie on Insight Timer